Updates

smurdo
New

Updates

Post by smurdo » Wed May 09, 2018 6:30 am

Got an update rolling out anytime soon? Also looking for some damage to do some skeleton king runs. I have a pretty decent tank 80+ armor

Maven
Site Admin

Re: Updates

Post by Maven » Thu May 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Was hoping to get small update out last week, but that didn't happen unfortunately...

You should be able to manage the king with a few alts. There is a level cap for that one though, once you go over level 25 you won't be able to go down, but will gain access to the southern cemetery, where there are a couple of bosses. Will definately need other people for them though, or a party of level 40s :lol:. Whiplash has been on a fair bit too, so he might be able to give you a hand, if you're on around the same time.

Someone also setup a discord if you use that? Only has a few people, but could see if anyones interested in going on a run with you :) https://discord.gg/ns9nBG5
:twisted:

smurdo
New

Re: Updates

Post by smurdo » Sat May 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Thanks for the response! I was able to take him down with the addition of the wizard that you recommended. As well as upgrading tobsteel weapons. I do have discord so I’ll jump on there the next time I get on!