Couple things.

Foxtrot
New

Re: Couple things.

Post by Foxtrot » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:00 am

I'll just sit here and support all of you because I suck at web development stuff and all things coding-related. :/

Maven
Site Admin

Post by Maven » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Foxtrot wrote:I'll just sit here and support all of you because I suck at web development stuff and all things coding-related. :/
Well someones got to do it! :lol:
:twisted:

Alexis
New

Post by Alexis » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:11 am

Well figured this might be interesting to try, I miss Rev a bit, I started working on my own version before Exodus became the main server, rip Anisamsa. Well in any case I lack programming skills majorly, I mean I took a few classes in Python, and have a book on C# but that is about it. Huge fan of RPG's, Spent the past 10 years working on various idea's and variances of some of them, believe I mentioned one concept to Anubis before, also mentioned it to Yosha and a few others via mail on Exodus, but yeah lack of programming is real killer, all I can do is suggest skills, spells, classes, races, etc. I mean its not like I don't have my own. When I decided to make it Rev-like I decided on 12 of the 300+ classes I had made... Class Lines and all and some unique for each race...

Maven
Site Admin

Post by Maven » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:34 am

Yeah I think a few people miss it. Feel free to post and ideas, nothings set in stone at the minute, though there's a couple of ideas about things floating around. I'm not an amazing programmer myself, have just been messing around with it for a while as a hobby. That's how this project started was something to work on and learn from. Finally managed to get some work done on the game this weekend, still having problems with the attack system... nightmare! Should just have left it as it was :lol: Hopefully have it figured out soon.
:twisted: